PLA (polylactic acid) biodegradable film is made from a corn starch derivative, which breaks down naturally into water and carbon dioxide under composting conditions.
This corn-based film reduces the output of greenhouse gases during production.
- Thickness 45 my
- Environmental Friendly 100% Compostable
- High maximum shrinkage ratio ( 78%)
- PLA Shrink Sleeve Film provides high shrinkage at low temperatures
- UVB for use with UV ink systems
- OB (Optical brightener) for label detection
- Advanced processing properties
- Easy recycling
- High transparency
- Good gloss and good ink adhesion