OPS Shrink Sleeve Label Film in 45 my
- Application: Shrink sleeve label, shrink decorative
- An OPS shrink film produced by the flat-die extrusion with the subsequent orientation in TD direction.
- Specially developed resin and the production technology provide the material with the shrink properties when the film is being exposed to the temperature.
- The shrinkage percentage could reach as much as 62% from the initial width of the film.
- low specific gravity 1.03 g/cm³;
- high percentage of maximum shrinkage > 60%;
- excellent transparency, sparkle and gloss.
Thickness range: 40 ÷60 mic
- Roll width >280 mm
- Roll diameter < 600 mm
- Core diameter 76; 152 mm
OPS film is shrunk in IR or steam tunnels. Shrinking is more steady and even without wrinkles, as being compared to other materials.